We would love to hear what you have to say. Don’t let the fact that most of us are experts in our fields scare you from commenting. However, we ask that you keep the following in mind when posting your comments:
- Be respectful of the blog author and other readers.
- Keep your comments on-topic.
- No all-caps or excessive punctuations.
- No signatures.
- Links to websites (including your own) that are relevant to the topic are welcome.
- The bottom line: Post comments that will bring substance to the discussion.
The fact that you are here, as an amateur economist like the rest of us, places value on what you have to say. If we thought your opinions didn’t matter, we wouldn’t have left our blogs open for comments. Now that you have read the guidelines, we invite you to join in the discussions and share your comments with us!